Summer is in full swing! We are spending more time outdoors, playing at the beach, pool, in the mountains and parks, soaking up the sun, re-energizing and relaxing.
For happy and healthy skin during those long, hot summer days, Tami Assaf, Clinical Esthetician and Doctor D. Schwab educator, has compiled her top 5 skin care picks for us:
- Doctor D. Schwab C.S.Citrusome® is a life changer for me, says Tami. This advanced peptide-infused Vitamin C Serum gives your sun-ravaged skin positive visible improvement. Not only does it contain Vitamin C, a powerful anti-oxidant, but also Hyaluronic Acid, rewarding your skin with a moisture boost that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for glowing, brighter skin in the morning.
- Is your hair dry, frizzy, discolored and unruly due to too much sun, saltwater or chlorine? Tami’s go-to product for a quick fix is Sea Enzyme Mega Moisture Mist. Spray it on your hair before going out into the sun or water, or whenever needed. “A couple of quick spritzes and my hair feels so much more hydrated and protected”, says Tami. Better yet, it works just as well for your skin, and comes in a handy 2 oz. size for your purse so you can hydrate anytime, anywhere. Works great over make-up as well.
- “Heavy make-up is not for me, especially during the summer months”, admits Tami. Instead, she opts for Doctor D. Schwab Flawless Skin Fluid® Tinted Moisturizer, a super hydrating, yet lightweight alternative that provides sheer coverage for a healthy, natural, flawless appearance.
- These days, sunscreen is a must to be applied before leaving the house. “Doctor D. Schwab Umbrella Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 or 40 is my top choice, especially for my face”, advises Tami. “The oil-free formulation doesn’t clog my pores, is super creamy and moisturizing, and infused with hydrators and anti-oxidants like Aloe Vera and Grape Stem Cell Extract. It works great under make up or use it before applying the Tinted Moisturizer.”
- “We might forget that our hands take an extra beating this time of year”, Tami reminds us. Ever thought about the sun hitting your hands on the steering wheel while driving? Besides using sunscreen, give your hands an extra treatment by applying Doctor D. Schwab Clinical Intensive Hand Cream as needed – your hands will thank you with a more youthful, brighter appearance without dark spots.